Today, I decided to share a couple of my sweet spots with you. The list is pretty long but I’m sharing 8 of them with you because my birthday is on the 8th of March and it’s less than a month away…you know, those things that make my heart smile 🙂
1. Country songs particularly Tim McGraw, Chris Young and Faith Hill. I instantly imagine i’m behind the wheels of a 1959 Cadillac on the freeway, with wind blowing in my hair, a pair of Ray-Ban classic aviator sunglasses on and i could just drive for hours…
2. Scented candles – particularly the food and spice range- salted caramel, cappuccino truffle, vanilla cupcake and strawberry buttercream.
3. When i get into bed at night and the sheets are so cold and crisp that i wrap myself in my duvet (that is cold as well) and smile sheepishly..
4. Teddy bear hugs….i mean, 25 second long teddy bear hugs – who doesn’t need one every now and then?
5. A birds eye view of a city at night.
6. That moment when you catch a lady who’s been giving you an attitude checking out your outfit *snap*!
7. When you’re in a sober mood and a slow song stars playing and you instantly feel like you’re acting a movie because everything is so right.
8. When i remember the peculiar way my dad used to call my name..
What are your sweet spots? Lets be social!
Thanks for reading.
Top: Mr. Price
Accessories: Forever 21/Asos/Marehmakeova
Lipstick: Mac – Pink Nouveau